Hammered Circle Gemstone Necklace
This beautiful little circle necklace features three gemstones hanging in the middle of a sterling silver circle. The silver circle is hammered to give a sparkly texture.
These necklaces come in Each necklace also comes with a little card telling you about the gemstone.
- Apatite is traditionally believed to help promote self-expression and creativity, and is thought to link to the throat chakra.
- Amethyst is the birthstone for February, and is linked to love. St. Valentine supposedly wore an amethyst ring! It is linked to the crown chakra.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January. It is seen as a stone of love, courage and hope. It is linked to the root chakra.
- Pearl is the birthstone for June, and the traditional gift for 30th anniversaries. In ancient Japan, pearls were believed to be formed by the tears of mythical creatures. They are believed to attract wealth, wisdom and luck.
- Peridot is the birthstone for August. It is thought to bring confidence and strength to the wearer.
- Emerald is the birthstone for May. It is thought to promote balance, and represent love and good fortune. It is linked to the heart chakra. The emerald gemstones are light to dark in colour.
Other stones can be made to order.
The circle measures 18.5mm (about 3/4 of an inch) and it hangs on a 16 inch sterling silver curb chain, but the ring is large enough that you can change it for your own choice of chain if desired.